Instructions – Purchasing & Using The School License
How to Purchase a School Account / License
1. Go to the School License link on the menu bar above and click on the Schools Signup link to create a new account/purchase a license.
2. Complete the form on the Signup page. When a school creates a new account/purchases a license, they are required to purchase a minimum of 5 credits for their students. Each credit allows one student to take Career Fit one time.
3. Buying credits can be done two ways on the form on School Signup page – 1: Via credit/debit card. By paying via card, your credits will be activated automatically and you will be able to immediately access and use your credits. 2: You can choose the option to pay via Cheque/Bank Draft/Bank Transfer/Other. When you select this option, we get a notification in the office that the school wishes to purchase the credits and we issue you with an invoice. Once this invoice has been paid, we login and activate your credits.
4. Once your credits have been activated, you will be automatically issued via email with a unique code which you can give to your students.
How to Register Students
To register, the Teacher will need to give the student(s) the unique license code for the school. To use the School account, the students go to the dedicated site – https://schools.careerfit.com/ and click on the Student Signup link on the top of the page. Once registered, the student will automatically be taken to the assessment but if they don’t wish to take the assessment, they can log out and do the assessment at another time. After registering, each student will also receive an e-mail with their unique login details.
When a student completes the assessment, their results are automatically sent back to the teacher who set up the account so they can discuss the results with the students individually.
How to Login to an Account/License
– If the Administrator/Teacher wishes to login to their existing account, they go to the dedicated site – https://schools.careerfit.com/. After going to that page, they click on the Schools Login button on the top of the page. This will allow the Administrator to access their administrative dashboard.
– If a student wishes to login to their existing account, they go the same dedicated site – https://schools.careerfit.com/. After going to that page, they click on the Student Login button on the top of the page.
How to Top Up Your Credits
When the code has been used as many times as the school has purchased credits for, they will need to top up their credits if they want more students to do the assessment. If the Administrator/Teacher wishes to top up their credits, they go to the dedicated site – https://schools.careerfit.com/ and login to their admin account. After going to that page, they click on the Schools Login button on the top of the page. After logging in, they click on the Credit Top Up button and select the number of credits they want to purchase and how they wish to pay for these credits.